Data protection declaration Ghana-Reisen
Explanations: your contact details and booking request get processed by Dr. Susanne Stemann-Acheampong. She is part of the management of KASAPA Centre Ltd. And at the same time is registered as tour operator „Ghana-Reisen“ (Ghana-Travels). Hence contact via this website are secured in accordance with the requirements of the current data protection law.
In this data protection declaration Ghana-Reisen / proprietor Mrs. Susanne Stemann-Acheampong („Ghana-Reisen“) informs you about how in the course of contact via this website / our contact forms personal data are collected, processed and used and what rights the respective data subjects are entitled to. In any case it holds that we collect, process and use your personal data only insofar this is authorized by the German BDSG (Federal Protection Act), the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and country-specific data protection regulations.
Responsible in terms of art. 4 number 7 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ghana-Reisen, proprietor Susanne Stemann-Acheampong, Lange Geismarstr. 21, D-37073 Göttingen (FRG), telephone number +49 551 56713, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kasapa.eu (see impressum www.kasapa.eu/en/impressum-english ) A commissioner for data protection has not been appointed; Ghana-Reisen is not legally required to do so.
The person responsible has taken numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure as completely as possible the protection of personal data processed via this website. Internet based data transfer may anyway have security gaps so that absolute protection can not be guaranteed. For this reason you are free to transmit personal data to us in an alternative way, e.g. by phone.
§1 Personal data
“Personal data” is defined as any information which refers to you personally (e.g. name, postal and e-mail address, user behavior)
§ 2 Collection and storage of personal data, manner and purpose of use
(1) Informational use and visiting the website
In case of our website’s merely informational use when you don’t register or otherwise transfer information, we collect only the personal data which your browser automatically transmits to our server. Such information are stored only temporarily in a so called logfile.
If you want to view our website, we store the following data which get recorded without action on your part and get stored until automatic deletion:
– the IP address of the enquiring computer
– date and time of the enquiry / access
– website from which access is made (referer URL)
– time zone difference to GMT
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status / http status code
– data volume transferred
– the website from which you linked our website’s
– browser / browser type used, possibly the operating system of the computer you used, its surface and the name of your access-provider
– language and version of the browser software
– other similar date and information useful for hazard defense in case of attacks against our IT systems
We collect the datas for the following purposes:
– to ensure smooth connection establishment to our website
-to ensure convenient use of our website
– to evaluate system security and system stability
– to ensure the permanent functionality of our IT system and of our website’s technology
– to provide the prosecution authorities with information needed for the prosecution in case of a cyberattack
– for other administrative reasons
Legal basis for processing these data is art. 6 § 1 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest results from the above mentioned data collection purposes.
When using these data and information we do not draw any conclusion about the person involved. We analyze these anonymously collected data and information statistically and also with the aim of increasing our company’s data protection and data security in order to ensure ultimately an optimal protection level for the personal data we process. We store the anonymous data of the server-logfiles separately from all personal data the involved person has provided.
(2) Contacting us per e-mail / contact forms
When you contact us per e-mail or using our contact forms we store the required personal Data (family name, first name, postal address, email address, phone numbers: landline and or mobile phone number). We collect and store these data so that we can identify you clearly as customer, answer your questions or process your catalogue order resp. your travel booking. We process your data following your contact request which according to art. 6 §1 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is required for processing your non-committal enquiry, catalogue order resp. your travel booking request and for the performance of mutual obligations resulting on the travel contract.
The personal data entered by the person concerned get processed and stored by the person in charge only for internal use and for own purposes. The person in charge may arrange their transmission to one or several processors (e.g. parcel service) who will also use the personal data only for internal use which is attributable to the person concerned.
If you register on our website your IP address provided by your Internet-Server-Provider (ISP) as well as date and time of the registration gets stored as well. The storage of these data take place against the background that only this way the misuse our service can be prevented and offenses committed can be investigated. The storage of these data is insofar necessary to safeguard the person responsible for data processing. In principle, transfer of the stored data does not take place unless there is a legal obligation for that or if the transfer serves the prosecution proceedings.
Registering the person involved on the basis of voluntary data entries serves the person responsible for data processing to offer contents and services to the involved person which by their nature can only be offered to registered persons. Registered persons are free to change the provided data at any time or have them deleted from the database of the person responsible for data processing.
Upon request the person responsible for data processing gives information at any time to the respective person which data are stored about him/her. Upon his/her request the person responsible for data processing will correct or delete personal data and the deletion does not violate any legally mandated storage period. As a whole the co-workers of the person responsible for data processing are available for the data subject via émail email@example.com
We collect, process and use the data received from you in order to enable you to utilize the promotional offers (usage data) and insofar they are required for establishing, implementing and terminating (fulfilling) of a travel contract. These data will not been passed on to third parties without your explicit agreement.
Data deletion and storage period
All your personal data are stored only as long as needed for the stated purpose (processing or settlement of your enquiry) and the fulfillment of contract. We delete these data when storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing in case of legal obligations to retain such data (art. 6 § 1 GDPR). The criterion the storage period is the respective duration of legal obligation to retain these data. After expiration of this deadline the data get routinely deleted provided they are not required any more for initiating of fulfilling a contract.
By sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org you may object to the use or processing of your data for purposes of advertising, marketing, market or opinion research.
In case we will fall back on external service providers for some supply functions of our offers or if we want to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you about the respective processes according to in section § 4 and seq. (see below). Doing so, we also will identify the specified storage period criteria. If there is no legal basis for processing your personal data we will seek your consent.
§ 3 Your rights as data subject
According to art. 7 § 3 GDPR
– you are entitled entitled to revoke the consent that you once may have granted for saving personal data. As a result we are not entitled any more to continue the data processing which had been based on this consent.
According to art. 15 GDPR,
– you are entitled to information about the personal data processed by us and about their categories, the processing purposes, the receivers or categories of receivers to whom these datas have been disclosed of still get disclosed, the scheduled storage period or about
– your right to data correction or deletion (“the right to be forgotten”)
– your right to limited processing of data
– your right to object against the processing of database
– your right to data portability
– your right to get informed about the origin of your data as far as we have not collected them ourselves
– the right to get informed about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, the right to request meaningful information on its details
According to art. 16 GDPR
– you are entitled request instant correction or completion your personal data we have stored
According to art. 17 GDPR
– you are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless their processing is required for the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for considerations of public interest or asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
According to art.18 GDPR
– you are entitled to request limitation of the processing of your personal data provided that you contest their correctness or that the processing is unlawful, you however reject their deletion, we do not need them any more but you need them in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have entered an objection against the data processing according to art 21 GDPR
According to art. 20 GDPR
– you are entitled to receive the personal data provided to us in a structured, common machine readable format or to request their transfer to another person in charge
According to art. 77 GDPR
– you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority about our processing of your personal data. Normally you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual residence or at your place of work or the place where our is located.
Right of objection:
Insofar the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest according to GDPR art. 6 § 1, you are entitled according to GDPR art. 21 is to lodge an objection for reasons based on your special situation or if your objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will implement without reference to a special situation.
For executing your above mentioned rights and for information, wishes and suggestions on data protection we are also pleased to be at your disposal at email@example.com or at the address mentioned above on top of page 1
§ 4 Disclosure of data to third parties
Transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place except for the following purposes.
We pass on your personal data to third parties only
– if you have given your express consent according to art. 6 § 1 GDPR
– if passing on these data according to art. 6 § 1 GDPR is required in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no reasons to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data
– in case there is a legal obligation for transferring them according to art. 6 § 1 GDPR
– in case it is permitted by law and according to art. 6 § 1 GDPR required for the settlement of contract terms and conditions with you.
Transfer of data (such as your name, your address, your credit card data, passport and identification data) takes place especially – as far as necessary – for initiating, processing and implementation of your booking. Within this framework we will pass on your data for instance to airlines, railways, car rentals, hotels, booking platforms, travel agencies, embassies or immigration offices
The cookies set by us help to us to determine the number of people who visit our website and the frequency of these visits and to fully use the service. Cookies can not execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
This website is using transient cookies and persistent cookies.
Transient cookies get deleted automatically when you close the browser. This includes, for instance session cookies. They save a so-called session-ID, by which the various requests of your browser can get assigned to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognized when you get back to our website. The session cookies get deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies get automatically deleted after a pre-defined time has elapsed which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
The data processed by cookies are needed for the mentioned purposes of protecting our legitimate interest or that of third parties according to art 6 §1 of GDPR.
Most browsers are configured in such a way that they
accept cookies automatically but you can de-activate the storage of cookies or configure your browser in a way that you get informed as soon as they are sent or that they get deleted automatically. Furthermore you can delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive subsequently at any time.
Please note that when deleting cookies you have to reckon with limited presentation of the website or a limited user guidance. In principle, however, this limited use of our services is possible without cookies.
§ 6 Tracking tools
This website does not use tracking tools.
§.7 Social network plug-ins
This website does not use social network plug-ins.